After spending a lot of time looking for snoring remedies that truly work, you may have come across the product known as Zyppah Hybrid Oral Appliances and are wondering, does Zyppah work? Although it has been claimed to be one of the best remedies for people with snoring problems, knowing more about this product and how it really works is highly essential. Finding a cure for snoring is the key to improving not only your quality of life but your relationship with your partner. Instead of stressing yourself out looking for more options, check out Zyppah snoring solution today and stop your snoring problem.
Zyppah Hybrid Oral Appliances
Developed by Zyppah, Inc., Zyppah Hybrid Oral Appliances are among the top-of-the-line products guaranteed to stop snoring as soon as you start using it. The manufacturer of the product primarily aims to help you enjoy a good night’s sleep without letting your partner suffer from the loud rumbling sounds produced by your snoring. Zyppah can be very beneficial both to the user and the people around him during sleep time.
How Does Zyppah work?
The next important question to consider is Zyppah’s efficiency. Understanding how the product works especially if you know how and why snoring happens is easy. While snoring can be caused by various factors, the production of snoring sound is simply brought on by the narrowing of airway passages due to the blockage caused by the tongue. In order to solve your snoring problem, the main goal is to prevent the tongue from falling back and blocking the airway.
There are essentially two ways Zyppah helps stop and solve snoring problems. Zyppah has the primary goal of improving the inflow and outflow of air to prevent snoring sound production.
At one hand, Zyppah works by stabilizing the tongue or holding it in place to prevent fall back caused by gravitational pull. Muscles in the body including those located in the jaw and neck area usually relaxed during sleep, causing the fallback of the tongue. By its tongue stabilization function, Zyppah Hybrid Oral Appliances helps prevent tongue fall back and snoring.
Zyppah also helps control and stop snoring through its function called “mandibular repositioning”. Mandibular repositioning is one way to open the airway and improve airflow. By slightly moving the jaw forward, the tongue, which is connected to the jaw, is also repositioned in a manner that it will not block the airway.
Does Zyppah really work?
If you're still not sure about Zyppah, you are just like all other individuals faced with a difficult choice. The good news is Zyppah has a 90-day return guarantee. This means the creators of this snoring solution trust their product so much that giving product guarantees is not a problem. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can always return it hassle-free. With this kind of guarantee, does Zyppah work shouldn't even be the question. How quick can I get it, is what you should really be asking yourself.
Contraindications for using Zyppah
Does Zyppah work to cure sleep apnea? Although using Zyppah is one of the best cures for snoring, there are certain instances when using the product is not recommended. If the cause of your snoring is sleep apnea, a serious medical condition, using Zyppah is not recommended except when your physician allows you to do so. Sleep apnea causes cessation of breathing for a few periods during sleep and introducing a foreign body to the mouth such as a mouthpiece may cause further problems.
Other Natural Snoring Solutions
Using Zyppah along with practicing natural ways to stop snoring is the best way to solve your problem and enjoy a great night's sleep. Here are some cures for snoring that really work:
1. Sleep sideways
- Sleeping sideways instead of lying on your back reduces gravitational pull on your tongue and prevents it from falling back in your throat. This reduces airway blockage and stops snoring sounds from being produced. Avoid lying on your back throughout a night’s sleep. Reposition from time to time to prevent tongue fall back.
2. Maintain a healthy weight
- Unless your snoring is caused by an underlying condition like sleep apnea, it can easily be prevented and stopped by maintaining a good body weight. Obese and overweight individuals have higher chances of snoring during sleep.
3. Stop smoking
- Smokers, according to several studies, are also at higher risk of snoring during sleep. This is due to the constriction of airway passages. Cigarette smoke destroys even the functional units of the lungs and impedes healthy airflow, leading to snoring.
4. Maintain nose-breathing
- The reason why air forces its way in and out of the blocked airway passageway producing snoring sounds is because you are not breathing through your nose. If you can breathe more often through your nose throughout your sleep instead of breathing through your mouth, snoring can be stopped and controlled.
5. Avoid alcohol before sleep
- If you snore when sleeping without drinking alcohol, your snoring can get a whole lot worse when you drink alcohol before sleeping. Alcohol has a sedative effect which leads to the relaxation of your muscles. The more your muscles relax, the higher chances of tongue fall back, leading to worse kinds of snoring sounds.
Why using Zyppah is important
Does Zyppah work when used in conjunction with these natural remedies?
- Along with natural remedies for snoring, using Zyppah Hybrid Oral Appliances is very important. While natural remedies help control snoring after a few days or weeks, Zyppah work instantaneously. Natural remedies provide long-term results while Zyppah products give both long-term and short-term benefits.
- After purchasing Zyppah, the first thing you need to do is to soak the product in a hot water. Position the product in your mouth for the material to form according to your mouth size and shape. After which, you can now use the product whenever you sleep.
- Use Zyppah’s SNAP anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral cleanser to keep the oral piece sanitized and healthy for everyday use.
- Proper product care is important to prolong the life of your Zyppah. The product can last for months with proper care and handling.
- Not sure where to buy Zyppah? Zyppah should only be purchased through its official website.